Saturday, December 26, 2009

Giardia Vaccine For Dogs My Dog Tested Positive For Giardia And T/ Vet Said Not To Walk Him Outside. How Will He Go To T/bathroom?

My dog tested positive for giardia and t/ vet said not to walk him outside. how will he go to t/bathroom? - giardia vaccine for dogs

I took a 15-month min pin rescue a dog. He seemed to be well / healthy when I have him home, but he has six times in the last 2 weeks I have spoken. I took him to the vet thought it was his food, but the vet discovered he had a fever of 103 degrees and tested positive for Giardia. Told to keep my dog at home, walking in my neighborhood, which may be contaminated. It was a 1-1/2 day and my dog has been confined to housing. I tried to pee / poo in a park in the street. he pees a little, but still no shit. Suggestions on how to keep my dog alone while he was on antibiotics? How will you go to the toilet if you do not go directly to his regular walks around the block? Every dog owner has Vax Giardia (Giardia vaccine) tried? To stop work for the future?

0 comments:

Post a Comment