Monday, February 8, 2010

Cramping 4-5days Before Period What Do You Think? Im Not Sure But I Dont Want To Get My Hopes Up And It Turn Out Neg.?? ?

What do you think? im not sure but i dont want to get my hopes up and it turn out Neg.?? ? - cramping 4-5days before period

In mid-December I tried to sleep, but could not because I began to nagging pain in the vagina .. What is it? I have diarrhea a few days ago, hardly a day was so strange, and when I ate my stomach started hurting on the left side of the stomach, and when the smoke CIGS. Am I pregnant?

It also needs a large amount of gas (TMI sorry)

When I smoked, but when someone says, in her pregnancy and stop as soon as possible.

Please judge, because I smoke = [


Last meeting 23 November takes 6-7 days later I had a short 14th December 4 and 5 days still havent started the period and generally a week before my period I get cramps and my breasts Lil Evil.


ok do not give enough information.
Well, I had the Depo shot on the 08th April "to July 08 at the time was bleeding, from April to September, when my term I have in the last week of each month, coming in November I had my period 2 weeks later, he was like a period, but only for 3 -- 4 days yet to receive one end of December and still havent had a periodThe past month since I bled for 3-4 days. my period usually lasts 6-7 days.

There are 2 days after me and my friend told me to have sex period cramps, but then I had cramps Yesturday lil here and there but nothing done wrong?

What do you think? Pregnant or not?

1 comments:

xkatiexl... said...

Eh!
This seems very convincing to me.
In my first pregnancy I had a lot of gas and cramps and what not.
I believe that pregnant and more a test of whether the FA are not presented, and good luck and baby dust to you xxx

Post a Comment