Saturday, February 13, 2010

Morning Sickness Sore Throat What Does Morning Sickness Feel Like? And When Do You Get It?

What does morning sickness feel like? and when do you get it? - morning sickness sore throat

I am a week later for my period.
Last night I could not sleep on my side or stomach, I had to sleep on their backs, because I felt really sick.
I woke up this morning and it was nice, but now I feel so bad that now, to vomit in the running, if I go to bed and gets worse haha.

I have a sore throat so that it can be for this reason.

In just want to know when to do?

3 comments:

iHeartLa... said...

Morning sickness can occur within the first months of pregnancy and can occur at any time of day. If you missed the point, run a test in the store and if it is negative and you still have problems to a doctor because it could be something very wrong

54321 said...

It feels terrible. Sounds like it could be morning sickness, but also you could with something. Mine started about 6 weeks, a day after I found out I was pregnant ... Try to eat biscuits and snacks, which make me feel better.

Due 3/17/10 with Arianna said...

I have for six weeks, which lasted until 15 weeks. Do you have a test?

Post a Comment