Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pupils Dilating Differently Question About Physiological Anisocornia (Professional Opinions Appreciated)?

Question about physiological anisocornia (Professional Opinions Appreciated)? - pupils dilating differently

went to the doctor to concerns about a possible brain tumor because of the frequent headaches and the fact that expand my students differently, but I learned that I aniscoria physiological and am a bit short-sighted, and I Clock Get glasses.

What worries me is that the doctor told me I aniscoria physiological. I am concerned because he says he must be born with it, but remember, different students in the past (but they could not only account)

The doctor said his eyes had reacted "normally to light and should not be a neurological problem.

Do you think this makes sense? I Should not the words of the doc, or better yet, go to the emergency room and pay (a lot of money ...) to the brain scans?

She said she was sure, but it's normal that sometimes the left eye, and sometimes greater than the right eye is bigger? And sometimes be the same?

I hope that the right physician. I am not a tumor ...

Only professional answers, plz

0 comments:

Post a Comment